Reply by Gillece

Gillece appreciates your feedback as we want to provide a first-rate customer service experience. All of our Plumbers, Electricians and HVAC Service Technicians have extensive knowledge of the latest trends and technology as well as years of experience in the industry. Our Technicians also undergo customer-service training so they can successfully communicate with you about what works best for your home. Our Customer Service team was ranked #1 in the industry and is ready to help you with your needs. Call 412-831-6199.
Author's
Service Scheduling

Update by user Apr 22, 2015

**UPDATE** There was a solution received to the issue.I was asked by Tom, the operations manager, to not discuss it, but I did not agree and the reason is that my initial service did not change, therefore there is no need to lie and say no problem existed, even when it did.

After a lengthy discussion we received a refund due to the problem and the fact that someone else had to fix the work.I have updated my review, but my initial statement below remains the same as I would not recommend or use this company based on ALL experiences, and also by being told what I can talk about as a consumer.**

Original review posted by user Mar 23, 2015

This will never be a company that I recommend to anyone based on service, prices, and comparisons, not to mention the inability of the technician to find the major problems.

My water heater went out and we had a large leak in the same area. Gillece showed up and did nothing but charge money for him to break more items for an actual plumber to fix correctly. I was quoted $2400 for a water heater install, with the heater and labor. In the end, with disconnected and broken lines, they charged $200 while causing more cost in repair.

We found someone else who could do the work, and we ended up paying $429 for a water heater and install, and $100 to have the line fixed. No matter what, there is nothing in this world that could make the rip off prices worth the useless work they complete. I would rate with negative stars is the option was possible. DO NOT use this company, your local plumber will be much more reasonable, and more likely to help find any extra issues that may come up.

Attempting to dispute the charges has resulted with three hang up calls by whoever the useless people are on the phone, rude and ignorant of the real world. The reason Gillece makes the money they do is because they break what they can and charge to fix their screw ups.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Being ripped off, Having other lines broken, Being charged for what they broke, Excessive prices, Useless technician.

Had an Experience with Gillece?