Reply by Gillece

Thank you for your comments. At Gillece, we want to give you the finest customer experience possible. You commented anonymously, which makes it difficult to determine if you are a real customer. We want your issues to be listened to first hand so you can be provided with prompt and effective service. The Gillece Customer Service team is ranked #1 in the industry. Please give us a call at 412-831-6199.
Gillece has been serving the Pittsburgh area for over 30 years and is here to help with your home’s Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical, and Waterproofing needs and improvements. We expect and accept nothing less than top-notch help from our technicians and customer service specialists. In order to make sure that your experience is a positive one, we cater to customer’s needs by providing evening, weekend, and holiday service at no additional charge. We proudly offer a same day service guarantee with up-front, no-hassle prices!
Gillece Service Technicians get work done quickly yet effectively thanks to our fully-stocked service trucks that have all available parts. We are the only 24/7 home services company in Western PA. Call Gillece today at 412-831-6199.
Author's

I just had problem with my furnace, since it has been a little cold outside.The pilot wouldn't light.

I saw the commercial with the guy and the parrot and thought I would give them a call. After booking the appointment, I decided to get online to do a search on Gillece. OMG, I am glad I did. Then I found this site.

Even their old employee's warn people not to use them. So I got back on the phone and cancelled my appointment. The company I used charged me $156 to fix my problem.

How does a place like this stay open? When I did the search there were several channel 4 videos that puts this company in a really bad light.

How could so many people be wrong.

My advice is, use a small company thats been around a while.

How does the owner of Gillece sleep at night?

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Gillece?

Comments

I can't believe I WAS that *** to call them- $800 + for a new kitchen faucet/ supply line/ valves.............................

NEVER call them again........

comments