Reply by Gillece

Thank you so much for your comments. We want you the customer to have the best experience at Gillece and strongly appreciate your feedback. It makes it challenging for us to determine whether you are a real customer because you posted your comments anonymously. Please take advantage of us having the #1 ranked customer service team in the industry by giving us a call at 412-831-6199. We want to listen to your issue first hand in order to provide you with timely, quality service.
Gillece is your one stop spot for your home’s Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical, and Waterproofing needs and improvements. For over 30 years, we have been helping homeowners in the Pittsburgh area! We want to make sure that your experience is a positive one, so we expect and accept nothing less than top-notch assistance from our technicians and customer service specialists. We are proud of the fact that we provide service with flexible scheduling offering evening, weekend, and holiday service at no additional charge. We even offer a same day service guarantee with up-front, no-hassle prices!
You will be comfortable with who you are letting into your home, because all of our technicians undergo background checks and drug tests. Gillece Service Technicians are able to get to work right away at your home because our vans are fully-stocked with all available parts so they can get the job done quickly. We are the only 24/7 home services company in Western PA. Call Gillece today at 412-831-6199.
Author's

On one occasion we had Gillece come out to clear a clogged sewer. They ran a snake, which broke, and said I needed to have the whole sewer replaced at a cost of $10,500.

Incidently, the snake that broke was left in my sewer. I contacted another company who cleared the clog for less that $100.00 including getting the broken snake out. And we've not had any problems for two years now.

*** me, should have learned the first time. Contacted Gillece to repair our furnace.

Ended up buying one from them. It was installed poorly, leaving a 3 inch gap around the base of the furnace. A new base was ordered and and finally fixed properly. Since then we've had the thermostat replaced and a gas regulator replaced.

The tech said there was too much gas being allowed through the system causing it to over heat and the fan to continue to run even though the burners were not lit. No wonder I haven't experienced the reduction in my gas bill they promised.

Absolutely, steer clear of this company or just send me the money you are going to throw away anyhow.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 02, 2011.