Reply by Gillece

Gillece thanks you for your comments. We appreciate all feedback because we want you to have an outstanding experience and will do what it takes to continue to improve in the future. Since you posted your comments anonymously, it makes it difficult for us to determine if you are a real customer. In order to have your issue listened to first hand and be provided with timely, quality service, we want you to contact the Gillece Customer Service team which was ranked #1 in the industry. Call us at 412-831-6199.
When it comes to your home’s Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical, and Waterproofing needs and improvements, Gillece has been helping homeowners in the Pittsburgh area for more than 30 years! Our customer service specialists and technicians are some of the best in the business and we expect outstanding service from them to make sure that your experience is a positive one. To accommodate our customers, we provide flexible scheduling offering evening, weekend, and holiday service at no additional charge as well as offering a same day service guarantee with up-front, no-hassle prices.
All of our technicians undergo drug tests and background checks so you feel comfortable with whom you are letting into your home. Our fully-stocked service trucks come equip with all available parts, Gillece Service Technicians are able to get to work right away and get the job done quickly. We are the only 24/7 home services company in Western PA. Call Gillece today at 412-831-6199.
Author's

CROOKS!- I bought my house three to four years ago.

The home was sold as is but had a sewer issue rear it's head within my first couple months there. I initially went to the home warranty people - worthless.. Then Gillece came to the house. They explained the problem and showed me the camera snaking through my pipes.

They identified what they found to be a problem, although I wasn't able to see what they were talking about. THey ended up convincing me of the problem and the next day had a back *** digging up my front yard. A $6,700 bill and a month later, my sewer problem persisted. They came again, after I called explaining that they didn't fix ANYTHING.

They brought the plumbing snake and the plumbing snake, who used it. This guy tried telling me that my problem was now 70' of pipe that needed to be pulled. This was to the tune of $22,500. I wasn't paying that.

About six months later, after maybe two to three backups each month, I had a friend's recommended plumber to the house.

He identified the problem under the foundation and fixed it for $3,100.Had I gone through Gillece to do the work, I would have paid nearly $30,000 for absolutely nothing!

Had an Experience with Gillece?

Comments

*****Beware****** Gillece Trolls posting below.They know their time being employed by the biggest scam in Western PA is coming to an end shortly.

There is no need to use a bunch of derogatory language towards someone who was scammed like the rest of us. Gillece employes a bunch of *** men, why would they want to publish their tax ID number? Get a life.

This is not an uncommon story, it is common.

Which is the sad truth of Gillece, scam artists, *** men out to rip you off every chance they get.Call someone reputable.

#196549

IF I CAME TO YOUR HOUSE YOU WOULD KNOW IT.I WOULD HAVE A CANNON,A CHAIN SAW,AND A BLACK SKI MASK, AND A LONG CLIP BOARD.

I WOULD CUST YOUR SAVINGS IN HALF AFTER I WOULD BE DUN WITH YOU. i WOULD DO A FANTASTIC JOB. BUT I WOULD WEAR MY MASK DURING THE ENTIRE JOB. I WOULD ENJOY TAKING YOUR MONEY, ALL OF IT.

AND YOU WOULD LOVE IT.LOOK FOR ME, I DRIVE A BOX TRUCK WITH MY FACE ON IT WITH A BLACK SKI MASK AND I AM HOLDING A BLACK METAL PIPE READY TO CLUB MY NEXT CUSTOMERS BRAINS OUT..I WOULD BEAT YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT UP SO HARD YOUR BANK WOOULD CALL YOU AND ASK YOU IF YOUR ALL RIGHT.YOU WOULD HAVE TO GET AN MRI AFTER I BUSTED YOUR CHECK BOOK SO HARD YOU WOULD BLEED FOR A WEEK.

#196546

YOU ARE SO LUCKY CAUSE I WOULD MAKE YOU HEMERAGE FINIACLY IF I DID YOUR WORK.GILLECE IS A PUPPY DOG COMPARED TO WHAT I WOULD HAVE CRACKED YOUR SKULL OPEN FOR $

YOU PEOPLE DESERVE TO PAY.

THE TRADES MAN IS KEPT DOWN LONG ENOUGH.WE SHALL RISE UP AND START CLUBING YOU CHEEP CUSTOMERS THAT DON'T APPRICIATE OUR HARD EARNED WORK.

#196545

LADY, I WOULD HAVE BALL BATTED YOU EVEN HARDER THAN GILLECE FOR THAT JOB.I WOULD HAVE RIPPED YOU OFF SO BAD YOUR KIDS WOULD HAVE FELT IT.

YOU DESERVE TO PAY. YOU CANT PLUMB. I WOULD HAVE CHARGED YOU $85,999.00 AND THE $99 TO SCOPE YOUR POO PIPE.

PEOPLE ARE SO CHEAP OUT THERE WE TRADES PEOPLE ARE RISN UP AND BALL BATTING EVERYONE,,,SO GET USED TO PAYIN OUT THE KAZOO.and im just a one man band

#196544

WHAT'S YOUR FRIENDS TAX ID #?

THOUGHT SO. WHEN YOUR FRIEND THE PLUMBER IS EATING OUT OF GARBAGE CANS WHEN HE IS 65, YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF HIM. PONEY UP AND LEARN TO PAY FOR A REAL COMPANY TO DO A REAL PRO JOB LADY AND STOP YOUR WHYNING.

comments