Reply by Gillece

Gillece thanks you for your feedback. We appreciate all comments as they help us provide customers the best possible experience. Gillece has been helping homeowners in the greater Pittsburgh area for over 30 years and we continue to expect our Technicians and Customer Service Specialists to guide you through a stress free and positive experience. Our Plumbers, HVAC Service Technicians and Electricians have knowledge of the newest industry trends and technology and have years of experience in the business so they can successfully assist you and your home’s needs. Our Technicians also undergo customer-service training so they can effectively communicate with you about what works best for your home. Our company was built on compassion and we are proud of our community involvement over the years especially our work with veterans. Our Customer Service team was ranked #1 in the industry and is ready to help you with your needs. Call 412-831-6199.
Author's

My sewer line backed up called them and they came out and said it needs replaced showed me what they would do for $16,000+ no way can I afford that and then I called another plumbing company and the line wasn't even where they said it was they were going to di up the driveway and put a new sewer line in RIPOFF they other company MR ROOTER replace the old pipe with a new pipe took like 3 days and charged me $6,000.00 which aint cheap but a *** of a lot less then this horrible company DO EVER EVER CALL THEM!!!!

I didn't like: Price was outrageous, Almost being ripped off, Excessive prices.

Had an Experience with Gillece?