Reply by Gillece Feb 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Gillece Services. We are grateful that you have given us the opportunity to make ourselves a better company with your informative feedback. For over 35 years we have been servicing the Pittsburgh area and our customers continue to be our top priority. Gillece Services was built on trust and compassion, values all of our plumbers, HVAC technicians and electricians also share. Our technicians are advanced and skilled in their trade and are devoted to providing your home with the best service. Gillece is proud to be serving those within our community and want to provide only the best customer service experience. We would love to help resolve this issue, please contact our friendly customer service representatives at 412-831-6199.
Author's
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

We used Gillece before without an issue.Call again 3 years later for plumbing and was told a ridiculous amount to snake our drain, $395.

Refused to pay that amount and then was told $120. How can you drop the price that fast? Had to get it done, already paid for him to come out. Thought would be $63 but was told 1 time coupon use in a lifetime.

On the phone was told 5 year warranty for clearing drain. When worker got to house said only 1 year warranty for same exact issue. Either way felt deceived.

False advertising.Very disappointed.

Review about: Gillece Drain And Sewer Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gillece?