Reply by Gillece

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us. Gillece Services has been serving the Pittsburgh area for over 35 years and our customers have always been our top priority. One of our pledges to our customers is to provide up front, no hassle pricing options. This saves you time, money and stress. Before our plumbers, HVAC technicians or electricians begin servicing your home, they assess the situation and provide you with several solutions to the problem with up front pricing. We conduct our business this way with you, the customer, in mind so you never experience any hidden fees or charges. We would like to have the opportunity to resolve this problem, please call our customer service representatives so we can answer any questions and concerns that you have. Call 412-831-6199.
Author's

My grandmother, who is 69 years old, called Gillece on Monday.Finally...

this morning someone was able to make it to her house. (Thursday) She asked for a camera inspection, she woke up With water backed up into her basement Sunday morning.. as she usually calls Hovis Plumbing a commercial for Gillece came across, and she thought for 60.00 she would give them a try. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!!!!

Not only did it take them three whole days to get to her house...the guy who walked into her basement clearly DID not want to do the job, and then told her her washer/dryer, and water softener would need to be moved.. and for that he would need to charge her if he needed to do it!!!! SHE IS ALMOST 70 YEARS OLD. What a rip off..

and disgrace to senior citizens. This man clearly had no respect for his elders... and being the spitfire she is she told him to leave. THANK GOD.

Gillece I've had work done by you also but I will make sure that I pass the word on the ignorance that was caused today.

Should have just called Hovis plumbing to begin with.THANKS FOR NOTHING!

Had an Experience with Gillece?