Reply by Gillece

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate comments as they allow us to learn and continue to grow as a company in the future. We have been serving Pittsburghers for the past 30 years! Gillece is proud of the fact that our company was built on ambition, trust and compassion. We pledge to offer up-front, no-hassle prices and offer fast, friendly financing so your experience with our services are stress-free. Please contact the Gillece Customer Service team, which was ranked #1 in the industry, so we can effectively and efficiently work on any problem you might have or answer your questions. Call us at 412-831-6199.
Author's
Freeport, Pennsylvania
2.4

Service was reasonably timely and competent, but charges were ridicules!$272 to replace one light switch!

This is an example of a provider taking advantage of a woman who needed help and was not knowledgeable about the service required. This was a simple repair that any competent technician should have completed in about 20 minutes with a new switch costing about $10! Single women are at a great disadvantage when dealing with unscrupulous companies like this.

Gillece makes great offers on television, but they a misleading."We will replace ten outlets for $99!" Great, but one light switch for $272!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Same day service.

I didn't like: Exorbitant cost.

Had an Experience with Gillece?