Gillece - *UPDATE: from Jennifer Kelly - Attorney General Agent
First, if you haven't already done so, file a complaint with the Attorney Generals office. The website is http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/Complaints.aspx . File out the form, follow the instructions, write a detailed letter with any copies of contracts, etc.
When we first complained, I got a call from Jennifer Kelly who was working the case. She a consumer affairs agent (Her direct line is 412-565-7653). This was about a year ago and haven't heard anything since. BUT - I just got a call this morning almost a year later from her. She said that they have a list of cases that Gillece wanted to make offers on to settle them. The idea being that if they pay up on some of the complaints, and the Attorney General goes after them in a civil case, you would not be elgible to recieve additional funds they successfully sue them. We accepted the offer ( its wasn't much) and they are sending a release. If they call you, its up to you.
What does this mean for all of us that got screwed???
1) Gillece is taking notice of the massive amount of complaints at the Attorney Generals. Thats why its important to send your formal complaints to them after you've done posting on here.
2) Gillece is actually paying out, which means they are betting there might actually be a chance of acivil case against them.
3) There is a new attorney general taking office soon. They are likely to review everything and this might hit the radar having a fresh look at current cases.
4)The best part....Hope is not lost people! Jennifer Kelly has personally confirmed that the case is still open and they are still collecting complaints so keep them coming.
Jennifer Kelly said they need permission to go after the Gillece scammers in Harrisburg first. I kindly said that if they put a civil case against these guys it would make a ton of people happy and wished her good luck.d68c6af review #373820
You may also like
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "Davison take your money and give you a copyright product. In every way you are a looser. After submitting my idea only to Davison, I received a call from Phillip..."
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "I ordered a 75.00 pair of miss me jeans New With tags from DD Danell....... Instead I received an old pair of mossimo jean's that were probably purchased at Target..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "i'm building vail model it is an A frame home.it is in the woods on 5 acres.with trees everywhere. we are not permited to clear all of the land. when they..."
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."