Gillece - *UPDATE: from Jennifer Kelly - Attorney General Agent
First, if you haven't already done so, file a complaint with the Attorney Generals office. The website is http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/Complaints.aspx . File out the form, follow the instructions, write a detailed letter with any copies of contracts, etc.
When we first complained, I got a call from Jennifer Kelly who was working the case. She a consumer affairs agent (Her direct line is 412-565-7653). This was about a year ago and haven't heard anything since. BUT - I just got a call this morning almost a year later from her. She said that they have a list of cases that Gillece wanted to make offers on to settle them. The idea being that if they pay up on some of the complaints, and the Attorney General goes after them in a civil case, you would not be elgible to recieve additional funds they successfully sue them. We accepted the offer ( its wasn't much) and they are sending a release. If they call you, its up to you.
What does this mean for all of us that got screwed???
1) Gillece is taking notice of the massive amount of complaints at the Attorney Generals. Thats why its important to send your formal complaints to them after you've done posting on here.
2) Gillece is actually paying out, which means they are betting there might actually be a chance of acivil case against them.
3) There is a new attorney general taking office soon. They are likely to review everything and this might hit the radar having a fresh look at current cases.
4)The best part....Hope is not lost people! Jennifer Kelly has personally confirmed that the case is still open and they are still collecting complaints so keep them coming.
Jennifer Kelly said they need permission to go after the Gillece scammers in Harrisburg first. I kindly said that if they put a civil case against these guys it would make a ton of people happy and wished her good luck.10922709 review #373820
You may also like
- "TO THE Respected sir ..."
- "Update: Tejas Elite Canine Team Leader Kevin Patrick Laing arrested on 08/15/2013 (Guadalupe County Jailing ID #129295) for engaging in activity W/O required certificate or license.(No license to sell or..."
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "We moved to Amarillo last Jan. And bought dining room furniture from Ashleys. Furniture was delivered to us damaged. The furniture was the Ledelle. Chunk of wood from table and..."
- "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."