Gillece - Stress-Relieving, Exemplary Customer Care
In our service business, we do not see people on the best days of their lives.We often encounter them on their most stressful days, when they are faced with serious problems that threaten their largest single investments â€“ their homes.
This is why Tom Gillece created a culture focused on putting the customer at ease. From the initial phone call requesting service, to the reassuring dispatcher that keeps the customer informed of the progress of their call, every employee is focused on resolving any and all apprehension the customer might be experiencing.
All of this is a prelude to the arrival of a qualified, well-trained technician who is both technically proficient and trained in customer-service and communication skills.This further eases concerns and leaves our customers secure in the knowledge that they have chosen the right service provider to trust with their home and family.c103042
You may also like
- "I had this company come out today for a free second opinion and quote. The technician, Andrew, came out promptly and began discussing with my boyfriend the options to repair..."
- "This man claims to be a pastor at his church, witch he MIGHT BE! witch makes it that much worse, this man evicted a single mother and her two children..."
- "Service Magic faces ongoing consumer complaints, distrust, and serious consumer concerns over their negative business practices. Negative complaints continue to mount against Service Magic home improvement online contracting services from unhappy..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I purchased a pair of Ray-Ban Jackie Ogh item number SG034 on my way from London to Marseille on board of BAA flight # 370 on November 12,2014. When I..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com!What a nightmare to work with.We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."