Gillece - Stress-Relieving, Exemplary Customer Care
In our service business, we do not see people on the best days of their lives.We often encounter them on their most stressful days, when they are faced with serious problems that threaten their largest single investments â€“ their homes.
This is why Tom Gillece created a culture focused on putting the customer at ease. From the initial phone call requesting service, to the reassuring dispatcher that keeps the customer informed of the progress of their call, every employee is focused on resolving any and all apprehension the customer might be experiencing.
All of this is a prelude to the arrival of a qualified, well-trained technician who is both technically proficient and trained in customer-service and communication skills.This further eases concerns and leaves our customers secure in the knowledge that they have chosen the right service provider to trust with their home and family.d5b527f review #364649
You may also like
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "Mr. Terrell Johnson is a master manipulator! Do not trust him whatsoever. Mr. Johnson walked through my rental house and gave me a "make ready" bid on tile work, sheetrock/paint,..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "I hired Jonathan Wald few months ago, and I provided him with tons of paperwork about my case, I sent him several emails giving him information about how to win..."
- "I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."