Gillece - Stress-Relieving, Exemplary Customer Care
In our service business, we do not see people on the best days of their lives.We often encounter them on their most stressful days, when they are faced with serious problems that threaten their largest single investments â€“ their homes.
This is why Tom Gillece created a culture focused on putting the customer at ease. From the initial phone call requesting service, to the reassuring dispatcher that keeps the customer informed of the progress of their call, every employee is focused on resolving any and all apprehension the customer might be experiencing.
All of this is a prelude to the arrival of a qualified, well-trained technician who is both technically proficient and trained in customer-service and communication skills.This further eases concerns and leaves our customers secure in the knowledge that they have chosen the right service provider to trust with their home and family.efa883b review #364649
You may also like
- "Called in a claim over a month ago. I was told by Home Service Warranty that the Microwave/oven unit was no longer in stock due to manufactured in 2002...."
- "Service Magic faces ongoing consumer complaints, distrust, and serious consumer concerns over their negative business practices. Negative complaints continue to mount against Service Magic home improvement online contracting services from unhappy..."
- "We purchased a new furnace from Service Experts (formerly Knochelmann's Service Experts). It took over two years for it to be inspected and pass. The drain hose leaked..."
- "Be careful what you ask for.You just might not get it.And to go to another company well most companies go to them (CTS) its likely the distributer for them.They are..."
- "Our computer after installing KIS 2015 started showing 99% CPU usage by avp.exe and I have been a KIS for 8 years. I called and got the Phillipines they could..."
- "If you're thinking about getting the app, use this code BMSYH & you'll get a $5 credit free. Now on to my review. I found this super cute, super rare..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."