Gillece - Stress-Relieving, Exemplary Customer Care

Dec 04, 2012
review #364649

In our service business, we do not see people on the best days of their lives.We often encounter them on their most stressful days, when they are faced with serious problems that threaten their largest single investments – their homes.

This is why Tom Gillece created a culture focused on putting the customer at ease. From the initial phone call requesting service, to the reassuring dispatcher that keeps the customer informed of the progress of their call, every employee is focused on resolving any and all apprehension the customer might be experiencing.

All of this is a prelude to the arrival of a qualified, well-trained technician who is both technically proficient and trained in customer-service and communication skills.This further eases concerns and leaves our customers secure in the knowledge that they have chosen the right service provider to trust with their home and family.

ac3a977
Had an experience with Gillece?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
eff gillece

Jan 26, 2013 Butler, Pennsylvania

the only thing these crooks wll do is vaporize your money...
(oh yea...tom-shame on you and your spamming trolls for using this place as advertizing...oh..its way cheaper than tv...lol )

Jan 09, 2013 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Who the *** writes these marketing ads? "Stress-Relieving, Exemplary Customer Care"? Basically they don't give a *** about you. They train there salespeople for 2 weeks and send them out like they are actually plumbers. Sorry, but its really just some convict who is getting $12 hr with a hope of commission off a huge job he is going to scam you with.

Another joke...

Dec 06, 2012

I thought Tom Gillece didn't answer phones from customers because he'd rather hide behind his Customer Care secretaries. He's too busy to take a personal interest in customer complaints...

Are you joking?

Dec 04, 2012

Yeah Tom sure helped me feel at ease when I called and the representatives told me I had a huge problem and gave me a panic attack! Turns out I barely had a problem at all, some toilet paper in my line that I had a friend come over and fix before Gillece could arrive. "Putting the customer at ease" Ha! Who are you trying to kid?

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gillece.
Filing a new complaint about
×