Gillece - Stress-Relieving, Exemplary Customer Care
In our service business, we do not see people on the best days of their lives.We often encounter them on their most stressful days, when they are faced with serious problems that threaten their largest single investments â€“ their homes.
This is why Tom Gillece created a culture focused on putting the customer at ease. From the initial phone call requesting service, to the reassuring dispatcher that keeps the customer informed of the progress of their call, every employee is focused on resolving any and all apprehension the customer might be experiencing.
All of this is a prelude to the arrival of a qualified, well-trained technician who is both technically proficient and trained in customer-service and communication skills.This further eases concerns and leaves our customers secure in the knowledge that they have chosen the right service provider to trust with their home and family.10a460c1 review #364649
You may also like
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "It has now been over a year and I'm still awaiting promised payment. After 8 months of repair attempts, They told me to find a repair company on my own..."
- "Am I the only person who received this 28% tax withholding fee for not filling out a w9 form that wasn't in the check list to be filled out in..."
- "3rd March 2015, buying a BenQ monitor coz of Lazada 10% discount advertisement. After 2 days receive an order cancelled trigger email and stated as pricing error. This order put..."
- "I ordered the 8 tier cake stand from Efavormart. I was billed by Yaya Creations, and the Tablecloths factory delivered the product. This company has many different companys which should..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."