Gillece Customer Service Never Closes
24-hour "Always Here to Take Your Call" Service
We are always open- we never close. We take phone calls and come to your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all day, and every day of the year, anytime- day or night. Our Gillece Services Technicians are sent from their home or last job and are located all over Western Pennsylvania. Wherever you live, Gillece is close to you.
24-hour Customer Care
At Gillece, we know that making a call to schedule an emergency or even a maintenance service has the potential to be somewhat of a hassle. That's why our Gillece Customer Service Specialists make every possible effort to make your experience happy and hassle free. When you call anytime day or night, someone will answer, with care.
We Work Around Your Schedule
With convenient 4-hour and all-day windows for same-day* service, we are able to work around your schedule. We don't believe you should work around ours. We even notify you 30 minutes prior to the arrival of your Gillece Services Technician and let you know if we are running late, and we welcome incoming calls from you to that nature.d55e044 review #364832
You may also like
- "Mr. Terrell Johnson is a master manipulator! Do not trust him whatsoever. Mr. Johnson walked through my rental house and gave me a "make ready" bid on tile work, sheetrock/paint,..."
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "Stephen Pate seems like a nice enough guy when you first meet him. He comes across as very knowledgeable about motorcycles. He spins yarns about all the people he knows..."
- "I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of..."
- "There are no words to explain how of a RIP OFF this guy really is. I had him as an Attorney about 9 months ago, and it was the worst..."
- "This is an edit of a photo taken by MorningPrint, previously one of my favorite printers, of 85% Cyan as shown in a Pantone process book (â€ť85â€ť color chip) ..."
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."