Gillece Best Plumber Reader's Choice Award
Pittsburgh's Gillece Services is happy to announce that it has been awarded a 2012 Reader's Choice Award for Heating and Cooling and a 2012 Reader's Choice Award for Plumbing by readers of Pittsburgh's Trib Total Media.If you don't already know, Trib Total Media is the largest source of news and information in Western Pennsylvania.
Their newspapers, magazines, and websites reach over 1.2 million readers almost every week.
The 2012 Trib Total Media Readers' Choice Awards are this year's guide to the businesses voted "best" in the Pittsburgh region.Visit us online today.f2421f2 review #364564
You may also like
- "Called in a claim over a month ago. I was told by Home Service Warranty that the Microwave/oven unit was no longer in stock due to manufactured in 2002...."
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."