Gillece - Customer Service Pledge to You
Gillece Services works hard to make sure all of our staff is friendly, courteous and helpful to all of our customers. Gillece will always strive to make sure no issue is unresolved, large or small. We even would encourage all of our non-customers who continue to post negative, incorrect and defamatory remarks online to contact us so that we can help resolve your issues.
Focusing on you, the customer, Gillece Services knows that the Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electrical systems that we serve are at the very heart of your home. When you need service, you need an experienced, reputable and reliable company that delivers on its promises. Our customers' needs come first!
Our Pledge To You:
Competent, Courteous Technicians
Up-Front, No-Hassle Pricing Options
Respect For Your Home and Family
Job Done Right, The First Time!d428597 review #364663
You may also like
- "It has now been over a year and I'm still awaiting promised payment. After 8 months of repair attempts, They told me to find a repair company on my own..."
- "Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer â€“ Poor Service and lack of Ownership! We purchased an Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer from our local Sear store in 2006. At the time of..."
- "We hired Mr. Belcher owner of TAR-RIFIC expand our driveway and re-tar it. He gave us a price of $1800.00 (plus tx) for 700 square feet. Mr. Belcher only poured..."
- "Here beta android navigation app. On mocospace it says simply download to earn 20 moco gold. Ill attatch screenshots. Downloaded and ran the app. In one screenshot youll see where..."
- "After the company called me to tell me my order would NOT include the battery for the camera I told them that their "Package" was deceptive because the photo clearly..."
- "Bought this tshirt last week. Wore it the first time and got it washed and it tore off. *** quality. ..."
- "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."