Gillece - Allegheny Consumer Protection Contact
A women named Sue, the from Consumer Protection, gave us the direct line for Jennifer Kelly. She is working on the Gillece investigation in the Allegheny area. Her direct phone number is 412-565-7653. She contacted us after we sent a lengthy detailed letter explaining our situation. I suggest you do the same. Send a detail letter of what happened to the following address:
Pittsburgh Regional Office:
Office of Attorney General
Bureau of Consumer Protection
564 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Make sure the letter is formal. If you happen to go to court, they might want to make an appearance so let them know.128c3d5d review #257512
You may also like
- "Stephen Pate seems like a nice enough guy when you first meet him. He comes across as very knowledgeable about motorcycles. He spins yarns about all the people he knows..."
- "This man claims to be a pastor at his church, witch he MIGHT BE! witch makes it that much worse, this man evicted a single mother and her two children..."
- "Check the fine print, as you never know who will really be taking your pictures.He said that he would love to do my wedding photography, but he did not show..."
- " May 20, 2013, 8:36 a.m. EDT MyMedicalRecords Files Patent Infringement Complaint Against Jardogs, a Subsidiary of Allscripts LOS ANGELES, CA, May 20, 2013 (Marketwired via COMTEX) -- MyMedicalRecords, Inc...."
- "I've been taking my car here for a while for oil changes, until recent... I went in for your everyday oil change; The sales guy John I believe his name is,..."
- "I hear the same stories everyone else hears. Just sleep on it for 30 days it needs broke in. It's like a new pair of shoes it needs..."
- "This place is just awful. My shower has had a huge hole made by the maintenance and has not been fix within three months. All they did was tape a..."
- "I have always be a satisfied customer with Liz Claiborne stores. But I have a few months with these shoes and not even wearing them more then 5 times this..."
- "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..."