Gillece - Allegheny Consumer Protection Contact
A women named Sue, the from Consumer Protection, gave us the direct line for Jennifer Kelly. She is working on the Gillece investigation in the Allegheny area. Her direct phone number is 412-565-7653. She contacted us after we sent a lengthy detailed letter explaining our situation. I suggest you do the same. Send a detail letter of what happened to the following address:
Pittsburgh Regional Office:
Office of Attorney General
Bureau of Consumer Protection
564 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Make sure the letter is formal. If you happen to go to court, they might want to make an appearance so let them know.11710664 review #257512
You may also like
- "Rebath attempted to repair a damage tub spout that they installed in our bathroom after they remodeled, but did not complete the job as the insurance Company advised them..."
- "Mr. Terrell Johnson is a master manipulator! Do not trust him whatsoever. Mr. Johnson walked through my rental house and gave me a "make ready" bid on tile work, sheetrock/paint,..."
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "I told my brother (who's in Tarlac) to send the baby pictures of my 11 yr old daughter here in Laguna thru LBC. This was on Feb 2, this year...."
- "When seeing a $149.50 bill on my credit card for supposed sample kit for $5.95. I notified my bank about the charge then went to the site to question the..."
- "HMS sent an uninsured HVAC Apprentice (Carlos) to my daughter's house. He wanted to replace the inside unit of her heat pump, and didn't bother to "diagnose" the outside. The..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."